Canberra, Australia’s national capital is a stylish city offering
world-class galleries and museums, fabulous food and wine,
nightlife, sport and a natural bushland setting.
- See awesome 360 degree views of Canberra and surrounding
countryside from the heights of Telstra Tower.
- Watch Australian democracy in action at Parliament House.
- Experience sunrise over the city from the basket of a hot air
- Take a tour of the Australian Institute of Sport and see where
our elite athletes and Olympians train.
- Understand indigenous culture and the Aussie lifestyle at eh
National Museum of Australia.
- Experience a lightning strike and the force of an earthquake
at Questacon- the National Science and Technology Centre.
- Dine out in one of 300 restaurants, cafes and bars to enjoy
stylish Australian cuisine or flavors of the world.
- Meet Australia’s largest collection of ‘big cats’, including
Australia’s only ‘tigons’ at the National Zoo and Aquarium.
- Visit Gold Creek Village to encounter dinosaurs, Australian
birds, reptiles and the fascination miniature village of
- Hop on a big, red double-decker sightseeing bus to tour the
city and explore our fabulous national attractions and foreign